LizaQ's Log

LizaQ

Day 34 - M 5/7

B Bacon, ground beef, spinach, olive oil

L pineapple and strawberries

D Ground beef, onions, cole slaw mix, coconut aminos, olive oil, sesame oil

I had such a solid breakfast that I was fine being out most of the day with some fruit at my prayer group. I was NOT exhausted like I have been and was able to cook 3 different dinners - mine (and I have leftovers), potatoes for all of them, steak for the men (no leftovers for me - alas!!), chicken thighs for my daughter (at least two meals of leftovers for me) plus some boneless pork ribs in the oven for meals for myself - probably about 3 meals worth. Stayed up till 10 watching TV and felt pretty good! I was stiff but not achy.

My plan is to stay W30, totally cut out night shades, eat more veg. I think I can have a plan to introduce fish/organ/bone/fermented stuff and or supplements by the weekend. Than I'll worry about all the FODMAPS. Easier to drop asparagus and avocado than onions, garlic, broccoli.

I think that my excema is better - not as itchy, looks better. No poop today - no gas either. No hot flashes, but I did wake a few times. Still have those leg pains but my knee hasn't been bad.  I think I fell asleep at about 10:30 and I woke at 5:45. Sun's coming in my window earlier and earlier!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 35 - T 5/8

B: Leftover pork, spinach, over cauliflower with olive oil

L: Ground beef with coleslaw, coconut aminos, ginger, olive oil

D: Chicken Breast. Sweet potatoes, zucchini/yellow squash, olive oil

So. Can a person have too much olive oil?? IT was a beautiful day and I didn't go out becasue I was doing desk work...I should have gone out. I think that getting out would help my sleeplessness....but. I was telling my husband that all of my will power and focused attention are on what I am eating. I am not sure how to change my focus to healthier lifestyle in general. I tend to be scattered and forgetful - I can plan to get out for a walk or do tai chi at home....and then 7 hours later it's time to make dinner and I've lost another day. Not that I am watching TV all day - just that I do what's right in front of me. At least I am not eating what's right in front of me!

Symptoms. A normalish poop - soft but not watery or weird. The excema cream seems to be working. It's only itchy on the newer sections of my body - my ankle is bad but my leg is fine and it started on my leg and moved to my ankle. I used it only in the morning for a few days and then I started adding it at night and it;s been fine - no sleeplessness. No hot flashes. 96 days since my last period. Pretty cheerful even though I am still discouraged.

Restless but not too restless - , up twice, back to sleep in a reasonable time. Leg pain. Overall, slept from about 11 to 4:45. Couldn't get back to sleep that time - too close to morning.

Day 39 - W 5/9

B - chicken thighs zucchini cauliflower rice olive oil

L - pork green beans sweet potatoes olive oil

D - bone broth soup with chicken thighs spinach and carrots, coconut oil

I made a list of possible supplements but I can't believe that it is good to start taking a bunch at once. So I made a ltst of my symptoms in most order of troublesome to least and now I am matching up foods - like fermented or bone broth - and supplements to each symptom to decide where I should start.

No poop, a little gas. Cysts holding steady or healing. Reasonably tired, not exhausted. Same itchiness. No pain.

Went to a beginners yoga class. It was still too hard but I modified and overall felt good. My meniscus challenged right knee was hurting afterwards but I think I know now what not to do and it will be better next time. Not too tired afterwards like Tai chi, probably becasue I was not standing the whole time. But I did end up taking an afternoon nap - it was a good nap! Made 2 dinners and not overtired, becasue I had the nap!

Went to sleep at around 10:30. Woke a few times to pee or leg/knee pain, but back to sleep each time. No hot flashes. Slept till 6:30 - nice. Best night in a while!

Day 37 - Th 5/10

B: spinach salad with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, chicken breast, carrots

Snack - not enough at breakfast obv so I was hungry. small bowl of leftover beef/cole slaw mix/olive oil/coconut aminos

L: steak, green beans, yellow squash, olive oil stirfry

D: leftover chicken breast, pickles. Too tired to make another veg. Had a tsp of coconut oil

Normal poop in the morning. Diarrhea in the afternoon - tied to the raw salad I had for breakfast? I hadn't had a salad for about 2 weeks and I wanted to try it again.

Itchy. So so tried during the afternoon - laid down a few times for like 20m each. Was in bed relaxing by 7:30. Asleep at around 10:30. Slept fitfully, woke up with leg pain at 6ish.

A little behind!

F Day 38 5/11

B: chicken sausage, zucchini, spinach, arugula

L: leftover pork, cauiliflower rice, olive oil, bubbies pickles, pineapple

D: chicken breast, paleo bacon, yellow squash, carrots, coconut oil

Can't remember too many details. Normalish poop. Tired.

Day 39 5/12 Sat

B: chicken sausage, green beans, olive oil

L: ground beef, spinach, coconut oil

D: compliant turkey hot dog, zucchini, olive oil

I wasn't that hungry. Went to the movies and had nothing. No aches but a bit itchy. Knee feeling good. Bed at around 10, slept till 5:30. Up with leg pain and to pee - still no hot flashes. Woohoo!!

The pickles on Friday had red peppers and the turkey hotdogs had something else..I can't remember. I am working on being 100% compliant with the AIP and extremely complaint with the FOD-MAPS for a while now, though it is hard with just so many foods I can't eat!!

I have been slacking off on posting - but not on food tracking!

Day 40 Sun 5/13 - Mother's Day

Normally we order in on Mother;s Day but this year the family had sandwiches and I cooked for myself. Alas.

B: Leftover chicken thighs and green beans with coconut oil melted on top

L: Soup - bone broth, chicken thighs, green beans, spinach, carrots. No extra fat, just what was in the broth

D: leftover ground beef, bacon, white turnips, zucchini, coconut oil

Day 41 M 5/14

B: leftover soup

L: can of salmon sauteed in olive oil with zucchini, extra oil on top

D: chicken thighs and nothing else. I just slumped/.

Overall, I'm not eating anything off plan, bu I have been sloppier with the template. There aren't many veg I can eat and preparing more food is sometimes just exhausting. I made rice, beans, chicken, broccoli for the family and I could only eat the chicken...so that's all I ate. The canned salmon was not as gross as I thought it would be!

Sleeping the same - 10-11ish to 5-6ish, up a few times, back to sleep, leg pain. A new cyst - d**n. Tired. Excema is almost cleared up, except my left ankle. The cream lasts about 8 or so hours and the last few hour before I reapply can be pretty itchy. A soft but not diarrheaish poop both days.

I made a supplement decision - I'll be starting with magnesium. I need to sleep better!!! After a week or 2 I'll consider whether I want to try a probiotic or fish oil - it will depend on my symptoms.

Today I have the hematologist so I will see if I need more iron and if he has any insight into my leg pain. I'm out of my homemade bone broth from my friend so I will start working on some tonight. Hopefully it will be done on Thursday.

Day 42 T 5/15

B: bacon and chicken sauteed with turnip greens/collard/kale and turnips and bone broth and coconut oil

L: half a cucumber and a chicken thigh

D: chicken and carrots sauteed with chicken broth and chicken fat

Diarrhea again - before the cucumber. Frustrated. I am going to get the probiotics. I started the magnesium already. Only a little itchy - best day yet! Tired. I went to the hematologist who took blood and will let me know by the end of the week how my iron and Vit D are. He said that the thing on the back of my leg is not a bruise and don't worry about it. My husband said it looks like varicose veins.

I made a whole chicken and then started my own bone broth. The drippings/juices in the crock pot were fatty and delicious so I put them in the fridge to cook more green with, rather than just bacon. I feel so old fashioned, making bone broth and eating greens! Hope they agree with my digestion - I chopped them, tossed the big stems, and cooked them till they were tender.

I slept ok - still leg pain but no long sleepless hours. Went to bed at around 10:30, woke at 5:00.

Day 43 W 5/16

B: leftover chicken in broth with chicken fat

L: ground beef sauteed with turnips kale collard green turnip greens, coconut oil, chicken fat and broth

D: chicken apple sausage and green beans with chicken fat and broth

Diarrhea - again! I had yoga in the morning and it went better than last week. I had a stool so I could do some of the work sitting, which meant that my ankles and feet weren't killing me and I wasn't as exhausted. After the class I stopped at the Vitamin store and picked up the probiotic. Hoping!! I slept ok -still the leg pain. Hoping the magnesium helps that. Itch sooo much better - only my ankles now.

Day 44 - Th 5/17

B: beef/veg/turnip/chicken fat leftovers

L: Bacon, carrots, chicken fat and broth, coconut oil, green beans

D: pork, yellow squash, chicken fat, coconut oil, bone broth

No diarrhea - a small half normal poop. The bone broth was ready so now I have some in the fridge and some in the freezer. I drank some in the afternoon and I plan to have some every day in addition to putting some in my meals. I was so tired that I only did half of the laundry - and I was still tired enough to be in bed by 8. But I did have SO many dishes!! Slept ok - leg pain and bathroom trip but no hot flashes on wakefulness. I probably fell asleep by 10 and had to get up before 5 to get to an early eye dr appt in the city.

Other symptoms? No new cysts. A little joint pain - the weather has been rough - but nothing I need a pill for. I was craving snacks and carbs over the past few days for the first time in a while - maybe since I started? Again the weather. I wanted comfort food!! I am tried of cooking so much and trying to be creative with so few options. But I am thankful for bacon and the bone broth!

Day 45 F 5/18

B: 1 chicken thigh - it was 5:30 am and it was all I could manage

L:  chicken, bacon, bone broth, spinach, carrots, turnip, chicken fat, coconut oil

D: steak in coconut oil, yellow squash sauteed in the drippings

No poop. Had an eye dr appt and treated myself while I was out to Starbucks - mint tea. I looked up their brand, Teavana, and it had no stevia so I was good to go. It was fun going to Starbucks again - it's been a while. And I had no cravings while I was there - I didn't look at the treats or even wish I could have a Chai Latte! Yay me!

Itch so much better. Thank God - I'm running out of the cream! Cysts better but regular pimples are a little too much. Hormones. Not too tired considering my long morning and all the walking and steps I had to do. I stopped at Target and bought more organic/grassfed meats and a new black tank top. My old one from last year is too big - yay again!

I was in bed watching TV by 8 but I stayed up till about 11:30 on the phone with one of my daughters. Slept ok - only needing the bathroom and the leg pain are issues now. Awake at 5:45. Tired.

Day 46 Sat 5/19

B: chicken sausage, green beans, coconut oil

L: bacon, chicken breast, carrots, green beans, coconut oil, bone broth

D: ground beef, coconut oil, spinach

Busy day - daughter's birthday dinner. I made swedish meatballs, noodles, asparagus, and we had a Juniors cheesecake. I was sad that I couldn't have anything becasue it looked and smelled great. But I am on a roll!

Tired and breathless. I forgot to call the hematologist's office...I really hope I just need more iron. Busy day cooking lots, laundry, cleaning, so no rest time. Went to bed at around 11. Slept ok - I guess getting up to pee is unavoidable and I don't spend too long falling back asleep so I can't see this improving. I was hoping that the magnesium would help the leg pain. Woke at 6ish but didn't have to get up till 7:30 so it wasn't bad.

Day 47 - Sun 5/20

B: leftover sausage/green beans

L: leftover bacon/chicken/veg

D: leftover bacon/chicken/veg

Skipped church and went to spend the day with our oldest and her husband. I brought my lunch with me and ate it in her apt before we went out for brunch, walked around a State Park and then all over town, and then stopped for ice cream. I had mint tea at brunch and water at the ice cream parlor. sigh. I was quite hungry when I got home but too tired to do anything but heat the rest of my leftovers. Don't know if it is bad to eat the exact same meal twice in a day but at least it was a nice template meal.

Besides being tired...minimal itch. And I'm out of my prescription cream - need to get more. No new cysts. Tired but I walked quite a bit. IT was a nice day and I really felt better in general being outdoors so much. It's been a long winter!

I went to bed at around 10 and and woke at 6 - slept most of the night. Even the leg pain was less! Good night....except for a very mild hot flash after I got up to pee at some point. Hope they don't really come back!!!

Oh geez - forgot my most important symptom!

Day 46 - a small hard poop

Day 47 - half diarrhea, half solid. weird.

I think that if I get to Day 60 and there is still no regularity, I will...go see a GI dr? Eat a banana? Cry?

Day 48 - M 5/21

B: leftover ground beef with cooked spinach in chicken fat and coconut oil

L: Chicken thighs

D: chicken thighs, cole slaw mix cooked, coconut oil, coconut aminos

A regular poop - firm but not hard. A little itchier by nighttime. Out most of the day so quite tired - I feel asleep from 7:30 to 8:30, then I was up till 11:30. Slept ok, still leg pain. Woke at 5:45 to pee but I think I slept straight through - that's over 6 hours.

I changed the magnesium to 2 at bedtime instead of 1 in the morning and 1 at night. I intend to increase the probiotics to 2 in am and 2 in pm.

Day 49 - T 5/22

B: ground beef, spinach, bone broth, olive oil

L: chicken breast, green beans, bone broth, olive oil

D: same as lunch - smaller serving

No poop. Same everything else - a little itchy, sleeping the same (up to pee, awake with leg pain), slept like 11-5. 2 magnesium,. Still 1 probiotic.

Day 5- = W 5/23

My wedding anniversary - 31 years.

B: chicken apple sausage, green beans, olive oil

L: Restaurant salmon and broccoli with olive oil and a little garlic

D: ground beef, cooked cole slaw mix, bone broth, coconut oil, coconut aminos

I spoke to the hematologists office and they are working on getting an approval for a tranfusion. My ferritin is very low but my Vitamin D is good. I also looked up symptoms of anemia and the leg pain is on the list...maybe this will get better too?

I got my period - after 97 days - and a yeast infection. The infection surprised me as I have been eating very "clean" for 5-6 weeks and minimal sugar for 3 months before that. I suppose it could be the hormonal shift?? I had a hard poop - a little painful. The that is very common for me right before my period starts, and then I often have very loose /diarrhea that next day or 2.

I went to Yoga again - third week. I do like it better than the Tai Chi. I lost another pound, which puts me at just over 13 pounds lost since I started the W30.

Slept the same, about 10:30 to 5. But I was really not ready to be awake at 5 so I dozed off but kept waking till about 7:30. Half-sleep - very frustrating. I think it was just too light in the room to get back to sleep.

Day 51 - Th 5/24

B: ground beef, bacon, turnips, greens, coconut oil

L: ground beef, cole slaw mix, coconut oil, coconut aminos

D: bacon, spinach, turnips, olive oil

A medium firm poop. A little itchy. Went to the gyn - got meds for the yeast infection bu he reccomended that I don't start till my period is over.

Had a big lunch and a small dinner as I went out in the evening to the eye dr to pick up my glasses. In the old days, like last year, we would have gone to the mall food court and finished with cinnabon for everyone. No more! We came home and had leftovers.

I slept very badly - not unusual when I first get my period. It's always light the first day, then worse the second and I'm so uncomfortable I don't sleep well.

Day 52 - F 5/25

B: pork, greens, coconut oil, bone broth

L: canned salmon, bone broth, broccoli - kind of a soup

D: chicken thigh, carrots, olive oil, bone broth - another sort of a soup

Very busy day. I laid down three times in the evening to get the energy to finish what I needed to and I actually fell asleep 5-6. In bed by 8:30 but waiting up for our son who got in at around 11, so I dozed on and off, then slept pretty well till 5:45 - leg pain. No poops, mild itch on my legs, big itch elsewhere lol, giant new cyst.

Today was our last day of homeschooling EVER - my youngest is graduating. 22 years DONE. I think I'm pleased and excited but maybe also anxious? Too excited to be sure!!

Feeling grumpy a bit again. Everything I eat tastes at least ok, and usually good and sometimes great. But oh I wish I could just be normal again - have pizza with the family or even just cook one meal!! And the dishes!!!!

But I'm investing in myself. Taking care of myself. Being good to myself. It's worth it.

Day 53 - Sat 5/26

B: chicken sausage, kale, bone broth

L: leftover pork (I wasn't hungry, I just grabbed a quick bit before I went out)

D: bacon, carrot, turnip, kale, chicken thigh, coconut oil, bone broth

I had a good day, running errands in the AM and then a family party in the afternoon/evening. I brought my food and ate it when I was hungry. It was fine - not hungry so not wanting to eat everything there - much.

Extremely itchy - WHY?? SO so tired in the evening. Got home at around 10 and was too tired to sleep at first. But also too tired to take my last supplements or even take off my makeup. I think I was asleep by 11 and slept till 7:30 - woke a few times but went right back to sleep. Lots of leg pain - it still hurts!!

Day 54 - Sunday 5/27

B: leftover  bacon, carrot, turnip, kale, chicken thigh, coconut oil, bone broth

L: Turkey hotdogs  sadly, they had paprika. Not restarting the AIP...just noting it. It has been a few weeks since I had any nightshades so I will see if I am more achy or anything.

D: Brussels sprouts, coconut oil, chicken breast

Church. No poop but I thought I would have one in the evening...felt a little constipated. Haven't had one since...Thursday. That's longer than usual.

Relaxing day. Little pain or itch. Old cysts better, new ones not too bad, already shrinking. Slept quite well - 9:30-5:30, up once to pee but back to sleep quickly. Woke with leg pain.

Day 55 - M 5/28

B: bacon chicken kale carrots turnips coconut oil

L: brussels sprout chicken thighs olive oil

D: ground beef parsnips coconut oil

Took a nap from about 4-6, even though I had slept pretty well the night before. Medium poop - normal but smaller than I expected. All itches feeling better. No pain during the day. Used the yeast meds so I planned to drink little in the evening so I could not get up long enough for the meds to work best. I did get in a full gallon, since I was home most of the day. Was up till almost 11, got up at 6. Woke briefly a few times but didn't actually get up. I just told myself that I didn't really have to pee lol! Leg pain between 4-6 kept waking me up but I kept dozing off.

It's been over a week since I had diarrhea. Hopefully I can get to 60 days with no more D and then I'll start reintroducing stuff. I think....I'll start with the foods I've been off the longest - all W30 things like dairy, gluten, grains, legumes, etc. Then I'll look at things like avocado and eggs that I stopped later. Then the rest of the nightshades. The fodmaps...I haven't been as careful with them, I just cut way back. But I think I should be strict with them while introducing other stuff so there is no confusion.

Still taking magnesium and the probiotics.

Day 56 T 5/29

B: chicken thighs, kale, collards, turnips, coconut oil

L: ground beef, coconut oil, coconut aminos, green beans, sesame oil

D:  same as breakfast

One med poop. Quiet day...very tired. Nap in the evening. Drank a lot of water. No pain. Minimal itch. Slept ok.

Day 57 W 5/30

B: salmon canned, bone broth turnips - soup

L: pork, greens, bone broth, coconut oil

D: Chicken thigh and breast, brussels sprouts, oilve oil

One med poop. Went to yoga. Weigh-in day for WW - down another pound, I think that makes just over 14 pounds in the 8 weeks since I started the W30. Sweet! Very itchy in newer places so still using the cream, though not too much surface area. Wish it was totally clearing up instead of just relocating but...maybe it is just not food related.  Very tired in the evening. Got a call from the hematologist and they scheduled me for the transfusion on Friday. Hopefully next week will see me feeling stronger!!

Slept a long time. From 9:30 to 11, then peed and used the cream, then till 5:30, got up to pee, then back to sleep till about 8:30.

Day 58 Th 5/31

B: pork kale collards olive oil

L: coconut and olive oil, chicken thighs and breasts, kale and collards, brussels sprouts, bone broth

D: chicken breast, carrots turnips parsnips, olive oil

Pretty good day. Minimal itch. Regular poop. Still taking all of my supplements. Bed early again - tired. Slept ok. Up at around 6.

Day 59 F 6/1

B: chicken breast, carrots turnips parsnips, olive oil, kale, bone broth

L: chicken breast, yellow squash, kale, olive oil coconut oil, bone broth

D: chicken breast, carrots turnips parsnips, olive oil

I had the transfusion for the anemia. It's the first of 2 - I'll have another in 2 weeks. Didn't feel any better afterwards but I think I was expecting too much! Very tired. Medium itch. Achy again - I think it was the humidity? I can't imagine it was anything I've been eating! Not bad enough to take any pain meds - just noticeable. Soft poop, kind of large, not diarrhea.

But. I had a headache in the evening. Actually took some advil -it's been a long time since I took a pin pill. And I had a hot flash in the middle of the night. And I slept very badly - could not get to sleep. I think I slept for 2 hours and then 3 hours in the early morning. Such a miserable night.

Day 60 S 6/2

B: ground beef, coconut aminos, yellow squash, coconut oil

L: chicken thighs, mixed greens, bone broth, olive oil

D: carrots, turnips, greens, chicken breast, olive oil, bone broth

Very tired from lack of sleep so I had an afternoon nap. Busy days getting my son ready for a week at camp. Dinner was a real pita - I made fried chicken cutlets for him and my husband, then an allergy-free version for my daughter, then plain cutlets for me. I used 3 different pans and it took forever to clean up! But everyone was happy so it was worth it.

Minimal itch. Small poop, regular. No pain or aches. My knees are in better shape - I am finding that it is easier to get up without having a hand on something to steady or brace myself. I guess my core and thighs are stronger too! I slept much better - straight from about 11 to 5, didn't even get up to pee. Got up at 5:30 to say goodbye to my son then went back to bed and dozed on and off till 8.

Day 61 Sun 5/3

B: ground beef , kale carrots turnips, coconut oil, coconut aminos

L: chicken thighs, summer squash, olive oil

D: Salad!! Romaine lettuce, strawberries and blue berries, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, chicken breast

Tried out the raw veg with romaine. Good day. Medium poop. regular. Tired - still not feeling better from the transfusion. Very breathless/palpitations. Quiet day. Slept very well - up to pee, right back to sleep. Awake at around 5:30 but went back to sleep, up at 8 for church.

Day 62 - M 6/4

B: carrots, turnips, greens, chicken breast, olive oil

L: steak, bacon, greens, coconut oil

D: chicken thighs, bacon, greens, summer squash, olive oil

Had an uncomfortable poop in the morning and them some mild, but definitely there, stomach cramps in the afternoon. Not ready for raw veg yet, I guess.

Breathless and tired, no pain. Itch mild, no new cysts, just a few pimples. Slept well again - right back to sleep when I get up to pee. Slept from 10ish to about 5:30. I noticed that the leg pain I've been having is much less - like I forgot about it till I felt it this (Tuesday) morning.

Planning my next introduction. Soy? Corn? Something that is in a lot of restaurant food so I can eat out more easily. I think. Canola oil? Something I have not had since the beginning of the W30.

I am several days behind here. And I am just tired of it!

Since I am still on WW, I do keep track of everything I eat...it's the double-tracking that I find exhausting. So I think I will just list any symptoms and know that if I do have specific trouble with something I can always go back in my WW log and see what I ate.

OK.

I have been sleeping quite well. Occasional moderate itchiness. One new cyst. Still quite tired - hoping that the next iron treatment does the trick. That's coming up next Friday! The only time I have any aches/pain is after I have walked too much that day.

I went to yoga on Wednesday and then I tried a different class this morning. The Wed class is very challenging and this class was much more gentle...but still a good workout. It's at the Y and they offer other easy going classes for seniors. I'm not a senior yet bu I think the pace will be perfect for me! So I plan to join next week and see about going 2-3x per week. But now I have to come up with pre-and post-workout meals? I have been eating breakfast right before I go to yoga and then having lunch as soon as I get back but I have a feeling it won't be enough if I am exercising more often.

I had a normal poop on T and W, none on Th, then one on Friday. I had what I thought were abdominal cramps on and off this week, but I have realized that they were probably pain from c-section scars. I've had this pain before and the dr said that there was nothing to be done, though I have read about some specific exercises. Since I am pretty sure that it is not food-related, I think I will go ahead with another reintroduction soon. I'm just so busy over the next 10 days or so and I am afraid that if I have a bad reaction to something it will get in the way of stuff I have to do. But I can't put it off forever!

I last posted on Day 66 and it's now Day 71. I had one bad night of sleep and but the other nights have been great. Continuing to exercise a little - this week it has been yoga and a circuit training class. But I haven't figured out pre and post workout meal. I eat breakfast, go to class, come home, have an early lunch and then dinner a little early. I haven't felt hungry and I I have energy...so maybe it's enough since I do eat a lot at each meal?

On Sunday, Day 68, I re-reintroduced butter. I was at a restaurant and the least bad option had a little butter. So I had more that evening. I felt fine Sunday and Monday...and then on Tuesday night I had a half-normal, half-diarrhea poop. So. I am thinking that I can tolerate butter if I really can't avoid it but I will be avoiding all dairy for the foreseeable future.

My itch also got worse...not sure if it's related to the butter but I will keep an eye on it and see if I have an issue with the next thing I reintroduce. Cysts fine. Pain and exhaustion level low, except for some knee pain and tired muscles after exercise. But I felt better after a few hours. The abdominal pain is gone - it only lasted 4-5 days.

I have company next week and I may find that I will reintroduce stuff based on what is necessary. I am trying to think ot FODMAPS as one category - probably ok if I don't have to much too often. Eggs and nightshades - planning to reintroduce them later. Soy, canola, corn - I'll see which one comes up first.

I am comfortable with what I am eating at home but I am tired of the restrictions when I'm out.  Looking forward to being done with reintroductions!

Today I had some sweet potatoes which I have been avoiding for about 5 weeks as they are on the FODMAP list. I'll give a few days and then I'll see what is next.

Archived