Started on 3/22/2018, first timer

Sunil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Ellenlle, Sorry I saw this message late. I completed my whole30 day before yesterday. I stayed an extra day on whole30, and have begun the reintroduction phase today - have introduced legumes today. 

Congratulations, Sunil! I completed my Whole 30 on Saturday, April 21. I started a second round yesterday. It took me most of the first 30 to really understand the program and all the nuances, so I would like to do another 30 when I feel like I know what I'm doing. The first 30 was very up and down. I was mostly positive about it, but there were some discouraging days around sleep, low energy and not understanding the difference between a protein/fat/veggie snack versus nuts and fruit. Finally I've started to feel consistent energy the past few days.

The reintroduction sounds like it could present some challenges, but it seems best to follow the reintroduction protocol rather than just start eating everything all at once. I'm getting curious about the effect of the various food groups. A lot of my issues relating to inflammation, like joint pain and seasonal allergies, are starting to improve and I hope I'll figure out which food group or groups may be responsible. 

I would be interested in any experiences with reintroduction that you might want to share. Good luck!

Archived