Panic! Calm Powder

Nish2012

I am in a little bit of a panif. I am on day 25 of the whole 30. I have not cheated once with food. Not one crumb! EXCEPT! I noticed today for the first time that the calm magnesium powder I take at night to help me sleep has STEVIA as the last ingredient. I have checked the label on everything I’ve eaten, but completely forgot to check this label on till today. I take 1-2 teaspoons a night with water. How badly have I screwed up? I don’t think I can bear to start over when I’m so close to the finish line. But I need to know if this mistake is hugely detrimental to my process. Thanks!!

• Moderators

Take a google for 'whole30 do I really need to start over' and read the article.  Sugar isn't as detrimental to the gut as the rest of the items that are on the 'no' list but stevia is basically a chemical so maybe do a bit of research on stevia too and see how you feel about it.  Total bummer, I feel your pain.  For future readers and yourself, the only Natural Calm that is compliant is the unflavored one.

Archived