Good food locations in The Netherlands?

Simone

Dutchie here, depends a little where you live, Amsterdam has quite a few good shops:

- Marqt

- Delicious Foods (Westerstraat)

- Unlimited Health www.unlimitedhealth.nl

- Noordermarkt

- Odin vegetable subscription

- Free Nature meats www.freenature.nl

Just found out that the Nakd' bars are approved too!

Wow! I am so happy to have found this forum. I live in Amsterdam and struggle a little with find the proper product. Sabine thank you for all the links and suggestions. I have been trying to do research of people doing Paleo in Amsterdam and I wasn't finding too much on the topic.

How long have you both been eating Paleo and doing crossfit?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't do crossfit istitle, i do pilates, cxworkx and other stuff, but there are no crossfit opportunities in my area (though bootcamp fits the profile) and i simple dont have the time to do it. Been paleo-ing since september. Works fine! I have tons of info.

Found some more stuff

Nutco coconut milk (albert heijn)

Www.wildrundvlees.nl

Paramaham (albert heijn premium)

I don't do crossfit istitle, i do pilates, cxworkx and other stuff, but there are no crossfit opportunities in my area (though bootcamp fits the profile) and i simple dont have the time to do it. Been paleo-ing since september. Works fine! I have tons of info.

Found some more stuff

Nutco coconut milk (albert heijn)

Www.wildrundvlees.nl

Paramaham (albert heijn premium)

Hi Simone,

Unfortunately the Nutco cocomilk has an e-number in it that is not allowed, E224 (potassium metabi-sulfite) and sulfites in any form are not ok on Whole30. I found it a bit frustrating to find the cleanest kind of coconut milk, but apparently the brand Terrasana has it.

Haven't bought yet, but plan to check it out this week.

The E-numbers 150b & 150d, and E221-E228 are all sulfites, so keep an eye on them. As far as I can tell those are the only E numbers you should a void, since not all E numbers are "bad" for you.

Archived