Breakfast?

LI'el

I'm looking forward to this! I have a lot of weight to lose, as well as tackling problems such as gastritis and arthritis. I have been off grains and legumes for a while. Sugar I manage to stay off when I keep my anxiety in check through exercise and meditation. Dairy is a little harder, especially as I'm used to having plain organic Greek yogurt with seeds & walnuts for breakfast. I'm interested in what people eat for breakfast.

I am just starting on my reset, so I'll be eating eggs and meat. My partner did something similar a few years ago and has taught me that food is food no matter when you eat it. He's enjoying salmon, sweet potato, and brussel sprouts for brekkie today. Try looking up European breakfasts - there's generally many meat choices (dried salmon, slices of meat, sardines/other fish) as well as eggs, fruits, and vegetables. 

I do quite a bit of travelling, so I normally have a protein bar in the morning with coffee. I have been investigating the approved bars and am hoping to find a good substitute. 

Happy eating!

Archived