Looking for an accountability buddy

sanjosebarbie

Hi all,

I was planning on starting today, April 1st, but it seems like a bunch of people are starting tomorrow since today is Easter. I am really looking for an accountability buddy to check in with each day just to help me stay on track. This is my first Whole 30, though I did the Hyman 10-Day Sugar Detox and then stayed on it for 7 weeks. Been on a sugar binge these past few weeks and just feel terrible, so I know that I want to get back to basics. 

I am a 45 year old music teacher from San Jose, and I love to hike, mountain bike, and travel (in fact, I get to navigate this program in Hawaii next week while I am on spring break). If you are interested in having daily check ins, let me know. I'm excited to get started.

Barbara

• Moderators
1 hour ago, sanjosebarbie said:

Hi all,

I was planning on starting today, April 1st, but it seems like a bunch of people are starting tomorrow since today is Easter. I am really looking for an accountability buddy to check in with each day just to help me stay on track. This is my first Whole 30, though I did the Hyman 10-Day Sugar Detox and then stayed on it for 7 weeks. Been on a sugar binge these past few weeks and just feel terrible, so I know that I want to get back to basics. 

I am a 45 year old music teacher from San Jose, and I love to hike, mountain bike, and travel (in fact, I get to navigate this program in Hawaii next week while I am on spring break). If you are interested in having daily check ins, let me know. I'm excited to get started.

Barbara

I was going to direct you to this active group but then saw you'd already found them :)  

Archived