Day 31- First meals?!

lwolford

Hello all!

I'm on my last night of Day 30 and am really looking forward to eating breakfast tomorrow! I can't decide between oatmeal, lentil soup, or chili. 

I've decided I am not going to add dairy, soy, or alcohol back into my diet- I have no desire for them, and don't feel they would do me any good. What I AM looking forward to is brown rice, beans, and less meat!

What was your first meal on Day 31?? Would love to hear!

11 hours ago, quitequaint said:

What did you decide on having? I'm starting re-intro of legumes tomorrow (sans soy) and am just going to add some peanut butter& apple to my usual breakfast. Then mainly have lentil soups the rest of the day.

I decided on oatmeal with maca, cacao nibs, and a tiny amount of honey, it was SOOO good!

What I didn't plan for was being at lunch with my girlfriends- I had some bread and dessert and OMG I was on an energetic rollercoaster for the entire day. I was up and speedy, then down and irritable. This morning, I couldn't get out of bed, had a splitting headache! Horrible horrible side effects of flour and sugar. 

Today's plan is to go back to W30 100000%, and already I'm feeling better. I never noticed how good I felt until I felt badly eating even the smallest amounts of sugar and flour.

Did you do the reintro based on the W30 guide, or did you do your own thing?

Mmmm that sounds so delicious! I'm definitely holding back and being very careful about sugar/dessert because my sugar dragon was savage and it's finally quieted down. I had to restart my whole30 but in between attempts, I somewhat splurged on dessert, coffee, and croissants. Like you said, I definitely didn't realize how good I was feeling until I felt BAD. Haha. It's funny how that works.

I'm mostly following the W30 reintro guide: starting with legumes, then soy separately, GF grains, dairy (maybe splitting this up as well), and grains (which I already know I have a problem with but I'm still curious).

Archived