Past gastric bypass and Whole30

I had gastric bypass about 8 years ago and lost 80+ lbs. It has slowly crept back on due to poor eating habits. My adult kids have participated in the Whole30 program and rave about it, so I decided to give it a try. I completed 30 days completely compliant and feel great! I lost 11 lbs, which I was pleased with.

My question is... Are there other people out there who have had gastric bypass and their gall bladder removed and are trying Whole30 for health and weight loss? I find I cannot eat big meals and must snack between meals to stay strong through the day. I have also had trouble with fairly constant loose stools (TMI, I know!) Any advice or thoughts?

• Moderators

Have you tried searching the forum?  I googled (google being the easiest way to search the forum, our inhouse search function stinks) 'whole30 gastric bypass' and got loads of forum results... here's the search here but once you've read through that you can try 'whole30 gall bladder' and there are an equally high number of posts.... 

https://www.google.ca/search?q=whole30+gastric+bypass&rlz=1C1GGRV_enCA753CA754&oq=whole30+gastric+bypass&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l3j0l2.4759j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Archived