Anyone want to start 4/20??

Amyrotella

Hi, Amyrotella. 

I am starting this Friday 4/20 also! I'm in Brooklyn, NY, not too far away. I'd love to buddy up. 

I'm doing this as a pescatarian with an intention to practice mindful eating throughout as well, to help support my emotional eating / stress eating habits and try to create more lasting change. I have other goals, but those are a few things about my style.

What about you?

-- Marj

On 4/17/2018 at 8:56 PM, Marj K said:

Hi, Amyrotella. 

I am starting this Friday 4/20 also! I'm in Brooklyn, NY, not too far away. I'd love to buddy up. 

I'm doing this as a pescatarian with an intention to practice mindful eating throughout as well, to help support my emotional eating / stress eating habits and try to create more lasting change. I have other goals, but those are a few things about my style.

What about you?

-- Marj

I would love to join you two bybstarting awhile 30 today. I have started Whole 30 4 times and have fallen off the wagon. I have realized how much anxiety I have and for 15 years I have eaten to help deal with it. I also have troubles following through with anything so I would love an accountability partner/s.

I started April 14 and this is day 7 for me. Finally sleeping better. But it took a week. Working now on planning meals as I’ve never done preplanning. I am making bullet coffee in am, google recipe, and it helps with the no sugar in my coffee. Quite good and very filling. 

I do need better a.m. breakfasts as I’ve run through my staple of recipes. 

It took a week to get over no sugar no alcohol. But one week down and I’m in a smaller dress than before so it’s working.  Let’s stay in touch. Elizabeth 

Hi, Rusrach!

Good luck!! I'm on day 3 and it's going well so far. Feel free to keep in touch. The toughest thing for me is the not snacking or using food when bored or stressed. I think this could be really good for me in terms of mindful eating. I'm cooking a LOT, but I've already started to freeze a bunch of meals to eat when I don't feel like cooking as much. It's more efficient anyway.

I actually went out to dinner last night for a friend's birthday--to a fondue place!! People were eating dripping cheese and chocolate fondue all around me and I had a spinach salad with natural beets and little baby potatoes. I actually got really full and was fine. Wow. Shocked that I survived it. Haha. I've done once other elimination plan (4 yrs ago) and this time I'm not focusing on deprivation; I'm focusing on what I CAN have and on how good I feel. Yay!

Have a great day! 

Marj 

p.s. Hey, Bootsie1947Sorry for not replying sooner. Sounds like you're doing well. How's it going today? Also just noticed the posts from Tara S --how are you doing? I think it's good that you're asking for support. It seems essential for this plan and we all need it. Amyrotella did you start on 4/20!?

Thank you for relying. I’m never sure if my messages are read. So today is day nine for me and I’m doing well,except forgot at communion this morning to not take the wine (our church does real). It was barely a sip so I’m not starting over. Anyway, I’m having no cravings but it’s hard to walk into church and smell bacon cooking; or eating out last night where  I had the dry grouper and sweet potato and my bill was more than those who had grouper reuben or burger and fries. It costs to eat healthy. But I still won over .

i have had some indidestion that I can’t figure out what’s causing it. Two days ago I madebullet coffee with ghee butter, organic almond butter, coconut butter and my coffee. I’ve noticed a feeling in my throat that it feels like something in locking my throat and I want to burp it up but can’t. I do burb sometimes and that’s new. I think I could been  allergic to the almonds so she suggests tea tomorrow. I don’t know why it’s happening. I’ve eaten almond butter before I started this program.

ohwell, today I’ll make sausages ghee butter and mayo for the week. And my list of foods which I’ve not done before. 

Thanks for staying  in touch. It helps. 

6 hours ago, Marj K said:

I actually went out to dinner last night for a friend's birthday--to a fondue place!! People were eating dripping cheese and chocolate fondue all around me and I had a spinach salad with natural beets and little baby potatoes. I actually got really full and was fine. Wow. Shocked that I survived it. Haha. I've done once other elimination plan (4 yrs ago) and this time I'm not focusing on deprivation; I'm focusing on what I CAN have and on how good I feel. Yay!

Wow! Good job!

Rachel

Archived