Realplans.com meals

rockystamper

I signed up for realplans.com but am noticing some of my meals are not "balanced"; missing veggies on one meal and no fruit was listed on any meals??? When I contacted customer service they basically said to just go ahead and add them.  My thought is, if I am paying for them to provide a well rounded balanced plan (Whole30 version) then why would they not be compliant meals???  Anyone use realplans.com or have the same issues?

• Moderators

I'm not entirely sure exactly what the RealPlans meals are advertised to be but my thought was that they were mostly the entree and that you'd then add your own sides to make up the template in some cases.  Fruit is recommended on Whole30 to be 0-2 fist sized servings a day eaten with meals.  I would have been very surprised if they provided a fruit serving with these types of meals since not everyone eats fruit.

As far as whether they're 'compliant meals' that's down to ingredients, not composition.  The template is the recommendation to get the best results from your program but to offer a Whole30 entree without veggies or fruit does not render them non compliant.  

Archived