Use of honey in a supplement as an antioxidant

AMFS

I'm new to W30 and have not started yet but am preparing to next month.  I have a vitamin supplement that is amazing and completely compliant except for a minuscule amount of honey used as an antioxidant.  The supplement does not taste sweet at all, slightly bitter in fact.  I know honey is on the not approved list as it can undermine the mental part of craving sweets.  In this particular circumstance however since the amount is so very small and since the product is not sweet at all, would this be an allowable exception, especially considering the added benefits of the supplement itself.  

Thanks in advance for any advice.

ladyshanny, thank you for your response.  Even if the honey is in such a tiny amount that it can not even be tasted, and is NOT used as a sweetener and the product is not sweet at all?  Seems like although technically per the black and white rules this would not be allowed however on the flip side it also does not violate the rule that says you can not use any added sweeteners.  If the product was sweet due to honey or any other ingredients I could understand the violation buy it tastes like a bitter brewed tea. 

• Administrators

Sorry, @AMFS - it's the black and white rules we go by. Just imagine if we said yours was fine because you couldn't taste the honey but the next person felt like their whatever should be fine because it was mostly not really sweet at all and we said yes to yours so why not theirs and so on. We can't manage perceived flavour, the only way to really manage a program like this is black and white rules.

Archived