Not feeling well in the am

Hello!  I am on Day 26 of my first round of W30.  I've been feeling great during the day, plenty of energy, etc.  For about the last week I have been waking up in the morning with mild headaches and feeling slight nauseous.  Anyone experience this?  I am wondering if this is a normal thing?

Hi Andria,

It's not super normal, no. It might be something unrelated to Whole30. We're still in the tail end of flu season, so maybe you're trying to fight something off? Other thoughts could be a physical manifestation of your brain being burned out on the whole process. This happens to me every now and then. I'm just so OVER planning and cooking and thinking about my food and what considerations I have to make for the rest of the day...I'm just mentally exhausted. could be something like that?

Too many variables here to really put a finger on any one thing, but have some tea, maybe some compliant digestive support? Or just hang in there for 4 more days and start tinkering with reintro?

Andria, what have you been eating in the evenings -- and how close to bedtime?   

I've recently made a histamine connection, and it can cause symptoms almost like a hangover the next morning.  Maybe do some googling of "high-histamine foods" and see if anything stands out to you.  

Hope you feel better soon.  

Archived