Goalbound

Lost 12lbs initially on Whole 30, enjoyed the process after I got past the grumpy bear stage. I have given into some bad habits again and want to re-establish Whole 30 as a way-of-life.

35 lbs to my goal ... I see this particular post as accountability for myself and anyone who may want a nudge, or advice. I welcome both myself.  :)

IMG_20171211_200501.jpg

Strong resistance today. When I have a sweet-tooth, I rely on a glass of water and/or a bit of fresh fruit. I HAVE TO rethink my previous habits and be very conscientious of NOT allowing them to sneak back into my life. I CAN do this. :)

You can definitely do this! It's hard but it's so important to life.

I cringe when I see people who are unhealthy complaining about their headaches, aches and pains, moods, etc. I love seeing people trying to be healthier like I am. I was overweight by 50 pounds a couple years ago. I keep losing focus but I'm determined this year to get it off. I'm now down to 21 pounds to go. I will get there. 

I'm raising my black coffee to us working to make life better!!!  Let's do this! 

Congratulations on gaining less weight! :huh:lol   Your comments are appreciated and motivating. I have roughly 35 lbs to go-al. I've been consistently cutting out any between meal snackage and eating 5 small meals a day (helps metabolism?). Sticking to my water goal, too. Here's wishing you your best health and solid maintenance. I've just changed jobs and the new one is more sedentary, so I'm looking to add some regular activities ~ planning an early swim before work tomorrow and a walk after, if the weather cooperates.

Archived