Worsening Diarrhea on day 13

So I am doing my second whole 30. I did the first round two years ago with only minimal stomach upset. This time I am having major difficulty. I started having loose stools in week one but chalked it up to detox. Instead of getting better it has gotten progressively worse. Now I have completely liquid stools and can see that food has not been digested. I also am suffering from stomach cramps and low energy. My typical diet is as follows:

breakfast. 2 hard boiled eggs. Handful of berries and a few nuts, either cashew or macadamia nuts.  Coffee with coconut milk

Lunch: pork apple fennel lettuce wraps using endive. Kombucha tea

Dinner: baba ganoush topped with beef and pine nuts. Garlic lemon coleslaw

what could be wrong?  I am in pain. I do not feel healthier. I feel weak!  Please help!!   Also before whole 30 no digestive issues and normal regular stool. 

1 hour ago, Sarah1313 said:

So I am doing my second whole 30. I did the first round two years ago with only minimal stomach upset. This time I am having major difficulty. I started having loose stools in week one but chalked it up to detox. Instead of getting better it has gotten progressively worse. Now I have completely liquid stools and can see that food has not been digested. I also am suffering from stomach cramps and low energy. My typical diet is as follows:

breakfast. 2 hard boiled eggs. Handful of berries and a few nuts, either cashew or macadamia nuts.  Coffee with coconut milk

Lunch: pork apple fennel lettuce wraps using endive. Kombucha tea

Dinner: baba ganoush topped with beef and pine nuts. Garlic lemon coleslaw

what could be wrong?  I am in pain. I do not feel healthier. I feel weak!  Please help!!   Also before whole 30 no digestive issues and normal regular stool. 

Your low energy might be from not eating enough. No veggies with breakfast, barely any with lunch and dinner and no fat whatsoever! Also nuts are really disruptive on digestion.

I have this saved on my phone, so hope it shows up okay.  

Try sticking to the green column for one day.  Two.  Three.  See how you do.  

FODMAP problems (if you are sensitive) occur when you eat too many of these things in a short time.  You may start out ok, but things get progressively worse as they build up in your system.  

I speak from years of experience.  I see several things in your meals that stand out as "danger" to my digestive system.  

Please give it a try & please report back -- especially if it helps!   (But also of course if it doesn't!   Lol.)

IMG_3027.JPG

Archived