Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RoseB2

Anyone want a buddy?

Hi all!  I want to start this the right way and would love a "team member",  so to speak... Anyone getting ready to start in the next week or so? It would be awesome to give and get support day by day

Hi @RoseB2! I might be a good choice as I just finished a traditional round of Whole30 and am switching now to a Vegetarian round, my natural bend. However May is a crazy month for me. We have a family wedding with all the affairs and my son is flying in to visit me for a short while. I will be making allowances for some reintroductions of items during these times. I will also be unusually busy for communicating then.

Keep me in your radar but I pray you find someone even more ideal and just perfect for you!

Be encouraged!

Honestly, I haven't done Whole30 in quite a while... But, I might be a good additional support team member (maybe we could make a small facebook group, chat or something?). With my health, I don't know if I will last a full 30 days... willing to make a good of it though. :) I, at very least, want to try vegetarian whole 30 during the day (then when/if I "derail" at night - it isn't too bad).

5 minutes ago, StaceyMarie said:

I, at very least, want to try vegetarian whole 30 during the day (then when/if I "derail" at night - it isn't too bad).

What does 'if/when I derail at night' mean?  

4 minutes ago, SugarcubeOD said:

What does 'if/when I derail at night' mean?  

It may be eating "non-compliant" things if my blood pressure or heart rate require it. My heart rate and blood pressure can get really low at night.

@StaceyMarie obviously, talk to your doctor about blood pressure concerns, but a couple of things you can focus on to try to avoid your bp going too low would be to salt your food and drink plenty of water. 

I don't know what things you'd eat to help raise your blood pressure, but if there are compliant options, can you try them first, moving on to non-compliant options if those don't work? Obviously, if you need it to work faster and don't have time for that, then you do what you need to do, don't risk passing out or anything.

Starting May 7. Hello all, I am starting this year's Whole30 on May 7. Wondering if anyone wants to check in with me off-list at the beginning or end of each day. I found, last year, that when I knew I had to make note of all I ate each day I did much better. Madeleine Ferguson (emFerg)

mod edit to remove email address 

3 hours ago, emFerg said:

Starting May 7. Hello all, I am starting this year's Whole30 on May 7. Wondering if anyone wants to check in with me off-list at the beginning or end of each day. I found, last year, that when I knew I had to make note of all I ate each day I did much better. Madeleine Ferguson (emFerg)

mod edit to remove email address 

I removed your email address - this site is public and we do get a lot of spam visitors.