Hi all,

I'm on day 4 and have a full blown migraine. I've been waking up with a headache daily but it normally goes away after breakfast. I've been drinking plenty of water today and had 4 aleeve and it's still going. Today I've also been really emotional and crying over work drama. I've been feeling fine physically otherwise. 

Background on what I've been eating:

breakfast: homemade bacon, spinach, tomato quiche with sliced potato crust. Matcha with compliant almond milk, collagen and probiotic

lunch: salad with grilled or roasted chicken, beets, sometimes sweet potato, cabbage, cucumber, carrots, artichoke heart, nuts and balsamic vinegar. La Croix

snack: carrots or fruit with nuts, maybe a chomps meat stick. half a GT's kombucha

dinner: steak with asparagus, cauliflower rice or grass fed preservative free beef hot dogs with sauerkraut  and sauteed veggies. 

dessert (on the last 2 days): sometimes a sweet potato with cinnamon or strawberries with cashew cream (soaked cashews whipped in the blender). 

I'm not the best about spacing my meals out evenly and eat when I have time between work, tying to fit in a yoga class and my commute. Sometimes I don't have breakfast until I've been up a couple hours or snack and have dinner late.

Thanks in advance for the advice!

Archived