Traveling for 2weeks in a camper trailer

I will have finished my 30 day plan but still within the re-introduction plan when I hit the road to visit my daughter. While on the road I will be living in a small trailer  that does have a microwave and a refrigerator (no freezer compartment) but no cooktop or oven. So I'm panicking now about how I'm going to stay compliant and complete my plan. Can anyone give me food/ menu suggestions ?

• Moderators

Your best bet would be to organize your reintroduction so that the items most common in convenience foods and that may potentially impact you the most will be reintroduced prior to your leaving your home.  As far as ideas, I would spend some time going through this site - we've had people who live in RV's, who travel constantly, who road trip, who camp etc... google is the best way to search the site so you would just google 'whole30 living in an rv' or something similar and see what past discussions and tips and tricks come up.

You'll likely need to either precook some protein or canned fish is going to become your best friend.  You can also make scrambled eggs in the microwave... you might research on the general internet a bit about microwave cooking to see what sorts of things you'll be able to make.

Archived