Traveling and wedding event during reintroduce phase

I realize from whole 30 that I’m better off with this set program of eating rather than free lance. I don’t want to fall off wagon. I’ve bought the beef jerky but can’t find Lara or epic bats without sugar.  I will have started the ten day reintroduce but realize I need the slow intro. I don’t want to flood my body with all dairy when I only want to try Greek yogurt in a protein veggie shake. Do I have to follow eating all breads to see if I’m allergic to bread? I’ve made a small list of favorites to try but I never eat as much as suggested.  I’m also at mercy of rehearsal dinner food wedding foods and hotels. I won’t have a kitchen for ten days. Anymore suggestions? Bootsie

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Bootsie1947 said:

I realize from whole 30 that I’m better off with this set program of eating rather than free lance. I don’t want to fall off wagon. I’ve bought the beef jerky but can’t find Lara or epic bats without sugar.  I will have started the ten day reintroduce but realize I need the slow intro. I don’t want to flood my body with all dairy when I only want to try Greek yogurt in a protein veggie shake. Do I have to follow eating all breads to see if I’m allergic to bread? I’ve made a small list of favorites to try but I never eat as much as suggested.  I’m also at mercy of rehearsal dinner food wedding foods and hotels. I won’t have a kitchen for ten days. Anymore suggestions? Bootsie

You should reintroduce anything you feel you may want or end up having to eat.... in general, wheat is wheat for the purpose of reintroduction so you could just do bread... as you get more involved, you can try things like sourdough that may have a better profile for your context or some people do better with rye breads and soda breads.

Suggest that you find out what is being served at the rehearsal dinner and the wedding (they must know at this point) and make an effort to reintroduce enough items that you can reasonably eat the food.

Archived