Poland Spring Bottled water

Laurenacc

Ok, I know this sounds like a stupid question since the only ingredients I see on the bottle are 100% natural spring water but...are these ok? I'm currently drinking one and decided to google search to make sure they didn't sneak anything else in there but I keep seeing articles popping up saying, "don't drink it, bad for you, blah blah blah" It's just water, right? I'm ok?

That article was satire; the author is a comedian. The humor was lost on me, to be honest.

As a resident of Michigan where some citizens have no access to clean water, while Nestle is pumping millions of gallons of our clean fresh water for their own profit, I implore people to drink tap water or filtered water from reusable bottles. Sorry to get on a soapbox...

Stephanie

HA! Omg- you think I would have noticed the big bold letters saying "The Humor Section" at the top :lol: I probably would have caught on had I read the entire article...skimming for ingredients was all I did. Oops! Sheesh, it's only Day 1 and I'm already going crazy. Thanks all!

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, Bellmaestra said:

That article was satire; the author is a comedian. The humor was lost on me, to be honest.

As a resident of Michigan where some citizens have no access to clean water, while Nestle is pumping millions of gallons of our clean fresh water for their own profit, I implore people to drink tap water or filtered water from reusable bottles. Sorry to get on a soapbox...

Stephanie

I read the entire thing and I didn't think any of it was even remotely humorous so I guess he missed the mark... 

I only drink tap water... I refuse to pay for it... obviously not on topic for this forum but there's something terribly wrong with tax payers having no access to water while it gets sold out from under them... sick!

On 5/7/2018 at 5:45 PM, Laurenacc said:

HA! Omg- you think I would have noticed the big bold letters saying "The Humor Section" at the top :lol: I probably would have caught on had I read the entire article...skimming for ingredients was all I did. Oops! Sheesh, it's only Day 1 and I'm already going crazy. Thanks all!

The struggle is real! :-)

Stephanie

Archived