I am on day 14 of my whole 30. The first week was the hardest for me. I definitely have my ups and downs in mood but this 2nd week I have been experiencing bad IBS.  I will use the bathroom normally, then go a little later and have diarrhea then not be able to go for 2 days at all. Then it all starts again. Ive tried prunes, apple cider vinegar,  probiotics and lots of water. It is just so frustrating that I am putting better things in my body and I am SO stopped up. It's so uncomfortable and I feel so heavy like this is pointless. Sometimes I will not even be able to eat my meal because I have no appetite at all. I have read a lot about how potatoes can cause this issue but I have always eaten a lot of potatoes and have never been this constipated. 

What I eat on a typical day

Breakfast- 3 scrambled eggs with a side of green veggies (spinach , broccoli) about a cup, sometimes 1/2 avocado sometimes small sweet potato. A side of 2 slices of bacon or 2 sausage links

Lunch- Small/med piece of grilled chicken with a side of broccoli/cauliflower/asparagus/carrots maybe a small side salad with olive oil and berries/fruit 

Dinner- burger or turkey burger in butter lettuce with mustard, tomato etc. baked potato on the side with some ghee and veggies 

Archived