Day 30, No appetite.

I am on day 30, starting April 9th. And the last few days I have had NO appetite and nothing tastes good or satisfying. I am craving nothing. I feel hungry, but then when I sit down to eat I only choke down a few bites. I don't know what in the world is going on and was curious if anyone else has felt this way at the end?

Kudos to you on making the 30 days!

I can identify with you!  I kinda' feel the same way in that my appetite has decreased too.  Since eating so much better from when I started the W30 plan late in February i am down some 35 pounds and I feel great.  I do not let the reduced appetite bother me.  When I am hungry, I eat...   if it is 12 noon and I am not hungry, I don't.  I let my body tell me when to  eat and I do not worry about it.    When I do eat, it is well balanced with meat and veggies, but it might be at 9 in AM or 3 in the afternoon.  My co-workers are very encouraging but they do get a little upset if i warm up a leftover steak at 10:30 and the wonderful smells  waif through the office.

Perhaps to entice your appetite, consider the concept of quality over quantity.  For me that means buying better cuts of beef, asparagus even if it is $6 a pound, sea bass instead of cod or lobster once in a while.  I am having fun by cooking with new spices... it adds variety to keep the anticipation of dinner.

Archived