Monday: 

coffee with MCToil powder.  Snack: celery w/ sunflower butter  Lunch: salad with 2 slices approved turkey slices, tomato, celery, red pepper, 1/4 avocado, whole30 ranch dressing.  Snack: 3 strawberries.  Dinner:  grilled chicken, 1/2 sweet potato, small salad.   Snack: freeze dried pineapple bites.  lots of water!!

Tuesday

Coffee, 2 eggs over easy on spinach.  Snack: celery w/sunflower butter.  Lunch:  salad with turkey, celery, tomato, 1/4 avocado, whole 30 ranch.  1 seltzer.  Snack: 2 oz chicken. Dinner: grilled chicken, 1/2 sweet potato, 1 cup veggie salad (green beans, tomatoes, cucumber, basil, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper).  Snack: apple with sunbutter, green beans, 1/4 cup freze dried pineapple. 

• Moderators

You don't mention what you're looking for help on but you're not eating enough. The first day has no breakfast, lunch has barely any protien (if it's deli meat that's usually sliced pretty thin) dinner is hard to tell but it is telling that you're snacking three times a day. Have you seen the meal template? 

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Tracie thorp said:

Thank you so much for your help.  I know i shouldn't be snacking.  Can you give me an idea of what you would eat?  Thank you so much!!

I would eat three template meals a day spaced 4-5 hours apart with enough protein, fat and veggies to hold me for that time frame comfortably.  Eggs when they are your sole source of protein at a meal are as many as you can hold in one hand without dropping - for most people that starts at 3-4.  I would also eat 1-3 cups of veggies and if having an avocado as fat, it would be half to a whole - 1/4 is not enough.

I would also remove all that fruit and dried/freeze dried fruit until I had my meals consistently getting me 4-5 hours between and then potentially add fruit back in with a meal here and there without letting the added fruit push veggies off my plate.  I would not eat nuts and nut butters multiple times a day.

Here's an article about what Melissa eats.  I haven't read it in a while so I'm not sure if it's 100% Whole30 or if it reflects her food freedom but I think she usually calls out where something isn't Whole30

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/what-whole30-founder-melissa-hartwig-eats-in-a-day

Archived