Day 2 hangover feeling

Kristinbeee

Hello!!! I’m on day 2 of my very first Whole 30 and I already feel less bloated! Which is awesome. And I found compliant bacon and lunch meat in my grocery store so that’s a bonus. But I am so surprised that I woke up this morning feeling so hungover! I can’t believe after only one day of being on this plan that I feel so bad? Have I really been eating that poorly? Ibuprofen hasn’t seemed to help the headache, which usually does the trick for me. I do take comfort in knowing that this is a normal reaction (read in the book) Anyone else feel like crap and how long did it last for you? 

Hi Kristinbeee, I can understand you. I am going through this right at this moment. I feel like I am dying. I am super tired and I cant get out of bed. Plus, my brain is foggy and I have a migraine. However, I am on Day 8. I hope this does not last for days. I am not sure how someone can live like this!

I'm on day 2 and feel hungover and sleepy and a dull headache... but I'm not 100% blaming it on Day 2 yet... but I don't know why else i would feel so sluggish, I've gone to bed earlier than normal and woke up normal time!

How are you feeling now??

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Tee Bui said:

Hi Kristinbeee, I can understand you. I am going through this right at this moment. I feel like I am dying. I am super tired and I cant get out of bed. Plus, my brain is foggy and I have a migraine. However, I am on Day 8. I hope this does not last for days. I am not sure how someone can live like this!

Hi @Tee Bui - feel free to post a few days worth of your meals including portions and meal timing. There might be some things that we can suggest to get you through the "hangover" quicker. How is Whole30 different from how you ate before?

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Kristinbeee said:

I’m on day 6 now and I feel better at this very moment but it comes and goes! Yesterday I vomited! Came out of nowhere. I am still pretty sluggish and achy though. 

I would guess that you might be sick, actually. Achy and barfing is not symptoms of any part of Whole30. It is somewhat common in the first few days of a person's Whole30 that they might come down with something since the immune system is busy with all the rebalancing and might let a nasty bug slip through.

Archived