Not my first rodeo

troodles

Hey guys

So, I’ve attempted Whole30 a few times in the past, but never made it to the end of the first week. I’m giving it another shot (my best one!) starting tomorrow. 

The funny thing is, I eat so incredibly close to whole30 already, and have done for a few years. I’ve gone from obese and chronically sick (walking with a stick, in constant pain, so exhausted I couldn’t function) to lean and pretty fit & healthy. The only real changes I will have to make are, no Greek yoghurt, no dark chocolate (I eat 85% so it’s very low in sugar), no wine (which I only have a couple of times a month anyway). I’m already grain free, processed food free, etc etc. You would think it would be easy for me! But it’s always that damned yoghurt that breaks me, I am truly addicted to the stuff. It’s crazy! And yet I know in my heart that it’s creating inflammation in my body to be bothering me, and I know I’ve got to give it up.

Here I go!!!

Trudie

troodles, you have all the tools at your disposal as you're obviously good at this. It would be a shame not to see the results of sticking to it completely, so keep going!! I did one 2 yrs ago and can still remember how much better I felt at the end of it. Slowly but surely I have put the stone back on that I lost, which is why I'm in the zone again this time.  Keep posting and all the best :D

Archived