Day 9 - crashing mid day

For the most part I'm feeling good. Still working through the crankiness as all the junk leaves my system, and my gut definitely still has some healing to do. 

That being said, the hardest thing for me right now is I am getting SO sleepy around 2-3 pm (like, barely functioning sleepy) and staying that way the rest of the night. Is this normal? Will it get better? I'm sure I'm eating enough, but maybe it's something I'm eating/not eating.

Most days:
Breakfast - 3 eggs with serving of bacon, green peppers, onions, 1/2-1 avocado
Lunch - 1 can chicken, half bag riced cauliflower & sweet potatoes, either 1 avocado or compliant ranch
Dinner - every night is different; last night we had spaghetti meat sauce with zoodles and avocado

• Administrators

You could definitely do with more veggies at breakfast. Think around 2-3 cups cooked or equivalent. Try moving the sweet potato/starchy veggie to your evening meal and leave the lunch with 2-3 cups of non-starchy.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, ldmcniel said:

I forgot to put amounts on the morning veggies - 2 bell peppers, 1/2 onion - each morning

I'll definitely try changing the vegetables up. Is cauliflower considered starchy? Or just the potatoes?

Cauliflower is not starchy. Starchy veggies would be your potatoes, sweet potatoes, winter squash, rutabaga, carrots, beets, turnip, plantains etc.

Archived