Confession time.....Restart of Whole 30 today.....

Donna

Okay, confession time people...I was doing well on day 3 and reached over and had a handful of popcorn from the movies with my husband....just couldn't resist with his savoring and chomping in my left ear! Forgot my apples, coconut in fridge!!!! Not such a girl scout after all.....:)

So this is a program which requires gut honesty so even though it was a handful of popcorn it was not Whole 30 and I will restart today COMPLETELY CLEAN. The upside is it will be much easier because I am already geared up and doing this 3 days.....

I don't feel any serious gastric repercussions from this, so that is the BEST news out of all of this....So Day 1 today and who would like to come along for the ride with me????? You won't regret it!!!!!

Whole best,

Donna

Oh boy, can I ever sympathize with you! I'm a popcorn ADDICT (only stove-popped with coconut or olive oil will do for me) and resisting the urge to grab a handful of popcorn when I popped some for my kids the other night was my hardest Whole30 moment yet! Good for you for hopping back on the wagon and not letting that little slip derail you. Good luck!

You know I'm going for the ride. Today is my first day. Donna, let's start a log together today in the logs section to keep each other accountable. We can call it "Donna and Casey's log" or something like that. I can even start it, if that helps, but I think it's a good thing to do to help keep on track.

We can do this!!!

Archived