coconut meat with coconut water and probiotics

SamWhite

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, SamWhite said:

There are 8 grams of sugar in coconut water but it's not added sugar - its naturally occurring sugar. Does that rule it out?

naturally occurring sugar is fine but be careful how you're using this item - if it's a prop for sugar cravings or snacks, it's not a good idea...

Hi,

I just got the Whole 30 book so I wasn't aware of what the meals were for breakfast. I won't be eating the coconut yogurt for breakfast. I will stick to eggs and some of the recipes in the book. However I haven't been able to find anything about being able to drink black tea with unsweetened almond milk. There are 0 sugars in unsweetened almond milk and no banned ingredients in it from what I can see. Do you know if black tea and unsweetened almond milk are permitted? Thanks for your help.

• Administrators
46 minutes ago, SamWhite said:

Hi,

I just got the Whole 30 book so I wasn't aware of what the meals were for breakfast. I won't be eating the coconut yogurt for breakfast. I will stick to eggs and some of the recipes in the book. However I haven't been able to find anything about being able to drink black tea with unsweetened almond milk. There are 0 sugars in unsweetened almond milk and no banned ingredients in it from what I can see. Do you know if black tea and unsweetened almond milk are permitted? Thanks for your help.

If the ingredients in both the black tea and the almond milk are compliant, it's fine to drink this. Don't worry about the grams of sugar/nutritional panel. Just read the ingredients and watch for non-compliant items like sugars, sweeteners and carrageenan.

Archived