FastTrack Reintroduction Questions

Just started my FastTrack reintroduction yesterday with non-gluten grains (decided to start with those, since I've had issues with dairy and soy in the past). So after trying them out for a day and not noticing any reaction, after I take my two day break, do I need to stay away from them for the rest of the reintroduction phase?

Also, when can I start introducing meats with small amounts of added sugar? What about my favorite stevia/erythritol blend? Do I bring those back in after reintroduction? I am actually leaving on a 2 week trip to see my family (18 hour drive) on day 16 of "reintroduction" so I'm hoping to not have to be too picky when we're traveling. We went camping on Days 22-25 of my Whole30 and it was rather stressful prepping 4 days worth of food for the coolers. ;P

• Administrators

Yes, you leave each item out until all reintroduction is done, regardless of effects.

Small amounts of sugar you can do anytime but larger amounts I would do as a separate test. Especially sugar alcohols as they can be disruptive to your gut.

Archived