Accidental off plan at Chipotle?

I was on day 5 and went to chipotle last night with a friend and asked for carnitas (the best option even though cooked in sunflower oil!). But after eating, I looked at my reciept and it said a barbacoa salad. The barbacoa is cooked with rice bran oil. Not sure if I was given the wrong meat or they rang it up incorrectly... I don’t go often so I didn’t know looking at the meat! Should I consider a restart or should I not worry? Just wanting someone else’s thoughts on this. Thank you!

• Administrators

Aw, sorry that happened! Honestly, if you are trying to recover from or heal any sort of gut or health issues (skin, mood, sleep, digestion etc), I would restart - or make it a Whole35 if that is more palatable to your brain. 

1 hour ago, ladyshanny said:

Aw, sorry that happened! Honestly, if you are trying to recover from or heal any sort of gut or health issues (skin, mood, sleep, digestion etc), I would restart - or make it a Whole35 if that is more palatable to your brain. 

That makes sense. And 5 more days isn’t too bad anyway. Thanks for your response!

Archived