Week One, Done

Melanie Cruz

Haven't reached the whole 30 days yet, but I finished day 7! Which is crazy because by day 4 and day 5 I was feeling a little discouraged. I almost gave up and binged on donuts and chips which were conveniently delivered to my kitchen table by well-meaning friends. :unsure:

All my family ate and I just watched. 

It's been okay though. Cooking every day, making new sauces and dressings I've never thought of before. Finding joy in feeling full on more nutrient-packed foods in smaller portions- It's always surprising when I eat half of what I cooked and I'm stuffed; very unlike my experience with fast food.

*mod edit to remove scale talk* 

So let's see where this takes us. 3 weeks to go.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Melanie Cruz said:

Haven't reached the whole 30 days yet, but I finished day 7! Which is crazy because by day 4 and day 5 I was feeling a little discouraged. I almost gave up and binged on donuts and chips which were conveniently delivered to my kitchen table by well-meaning friends. :unsure:

All my family ate and I just watched. 

It's been okay though. Cooking every day, making new sauces and dressings I've never thought of before. Finding joy in feeling full on more nutrient-packed foods in smaller portions- It's always surprising when I eat half of what I cooked and I'm stuffed; very unlike my experience with fast food.

*mod edit to remove scale talk* 

So let's see where this takes us. 3 weeks to go.

Congrats on staying strong with those food items around!

I've modified your post to remove the discussion of scale and weight loss as that is not the focus of the program and it's in fact against the rules to be weighing yourself during the program.

Archived