Day 20- no tiger blood, no energy, and no change

I am on Day 20 of Whole30 and have been following all the rules, no slip-ups! However, I still feel tired and have not experienced "tiger blood". I do eat a little more fruit than is recommended, but only when I am in a rush and need to grab something quickly. I also haven't noticed any change in my body. I haven't weighed myself, but I don't look like I have lost any weight. My other issue is not sleeping well. I can fall asleep quickly but wake up frequently in the night. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong??

Usually, in a day I have 2 hard boiled eggs for breakfast, a sheet pan recipe (sweet potatoes, chicken apple sausage, carrots, celery, onions) for lunch, and chicken or beef with veggies for dinner. If I need a snack I usually have almonds, carrots, or celery with almond butter. I also workout for 2 hours 2-3 times a week, including cardio and strength training.

2 hours ago, katief99 said:

I am on Day 20 of Whole30 and have been following all the rules, no slip-ups! However, I still feel tired and have not experienced "tiger blood". I do eat a little more fruit than is recommended, but only when I am in a rush and need to grab something quickly. I also haven't noticed any change in my body. I haven't weighed myself, but I don't look like I have lost any weight. My other issue is not sleeping well. I can fall asleep quickly but wake up frequently in the night. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong??

Usually, in a day I have 2 hard boiled eggs for breakfast, a sheet pan recipe (sweet potatoes, chicken apple sausage, carrots, celery, onions) for lunch, and chicken or beef with veggies for dinner. If I need a snack I usually have almonds, carrots, or celery with almond butter. I also workout for 2 hours 2-3 times a week, including cardio and strength training.

At a quick glance, you are for sure not eating enough, which will contribute to your low energy and no Tiger Blood. It can also adversely affect weight loss. You only eat two hard boiled eggs for breakfast?! I would DIE lol...you need to add veggies and plated fat to make that a complete meal. You also don't list any plated fat with lunch or dinner so make sure you're including it there too.

You'll also want to add mini-meals before and after your workouts, especially if they're cardio/strength training.

Archived