Starting my Whole30 on July 2nd

Webbrandall

I’m starting my Whole30 on Monday, 7/2, after a weekend of birthday parties and amusement parks with the kiddos.  I am VERY afraid that I will fail, since nothing has worked up until now.  I’m hoping that the drastic nature of the problem will inspire me to reset my eating habits moving forward and that this will be the beginning of a brand new lifestyle.  Here we go!!!

Hello! I am starting tomorrow also (after a farewell tour of all my favorite non-compliant foods!).  We can do this, I know we can.  One of my long time friends had amazing success with this int reating her autoimmune issues so that sold me on giving this a try.  I am also going through chemo so let's do this!

I'm starting day 31 on July 2nd, so I'm treating it like I'm starting over to day 1. I will do a Whole60. I'm excited for you guys who are committed to start today. You're going to see incredible changes. Use the Whole30 Day by Day book, if you can. I checked mine out from the library and it was the best system to keep me motivated and track the changes going on in my body.

We are in! We started Monday and so far so good. We’ve done Paleo type eating in the past, but never this strict. The no aspartame/stevia thing is killing my husband, and I’m a snacker and diet soda drinker so we have some bad habits to kick. We have both been 30 pounds overweight for a long time, and I’m dealing with some thyroid and hormones (thanks menopause), and I’m interested to find out how this goes, and almost more interested to see how reintroduction goes! One day at a time! Good luck to all! 

Archived