Weight gain/fluctuation during my 1st Whole 30

I'm on day 23 (woohoo!) of my 1st Whole 30 and for the past week, I've felt that the weight loss has stopped and I almost feel like I'm bloating some? I know we are not supposed to focus on weight, but obviously it's a perk of this program and I've been noticing the differences throughout the month. I haven't weighed myself, so I truly have no idea what the results are, but just looking in the mirror and comparing I feel like I've plateaued. I've been exercising a few days a week and I'm not bloating from female issues because that happened already :) 
Anyone else experience this? 

• Administrators

Could be that you are eating a lot of something that is a common cause of bloating? Nuts, nut products, dried fruits, raw veggies, cruciferous veggies (ie, brocoli, cauliflower), onions, garlic etc.

Without knowing anything about what you're eating, it's hard to give any specific thoughts.

Is it also possible that your "plateau" would be a place where your body felt comfortable? Sometimes the weight we want to lose is not weight our bodies want to let go of.

Archived