Reintroducing nuts

Hello - I have completed a few W30s in the past few years with great success in defining my food sensitivities. Right now, I am on day 28. This  time I also cut out eggs and nuts to figure out if they may be causing any issues.  Eggs will be easy to reintroduce, but what about nuts?  Are all nuts the same? Should I reintroduce in any particular order of least likely to be problematic to most likely? I would rather take my time as I fine tune my personal food sensitivity knowledge.

Thanks!

7 hours ago, HeidiHalverson said:

Hello - I have completed a few W30s in the past few years with great success in defining my food sensitivities. Right now, I am on day 28. This  time I also cut out eggs and nuts to figure out if they may be causing any issues.  Eggs will be easy to reintroduce, but what about nuts?  Are all nuts the same? Should I reintroduce in any particular order of least likely to be problematic to most likely? I would rather take my time as I fine tune my personal food sensitivity knowledge.

Thanks!

Personally I would try each separately. Maybe start with the ones you know you might want to eat a lot of in your food freedom?

Archived