First Whole30 Starting July 2nd

hope.173

Hi!

My name is Hope and I am trying out my firat Whole30. Yes I am starting on the 2nd and not the first! This was done on purpose because of vacation. I have had digestive issues since the birth of my daughter 10 mo this ago. Since the doctors cant seem to tell me what is wrong, I am hoping the Whole30 will give me some answers!  

I'm also starting tomorrow after months of not working out and instead binging on chips and cookies everyday. I've done it once before and it really did help with cravings. I'm also definitely sensitive to gluten and Whole30 helps a lot with that. 

Hi @hope.173 I start day 31 of Whole60 on July 2nd so I'm treating it like I started back over at day 1. So, we're on day 5 now. What NSVs are ya'll noticing so far? During my first round, by day 4 my headaches and upper back and neck pain and stiffness (chronic) had completely disappeared and hasn't come back at all. There have only been two incidences where a headache has come back within the last 30 days and those were the days after I'd been out in the sun too long the day before and got dehydrated. But the stress and sugar addiction headaches and aches and pains are gone gone gone!

Archived