Hope4Overcomers

Round Two of Whole30 starting August 4th. Anyone with me??

22 minutes ago, Hope4Overcomers said:

@hmg1993 I’m right with you guys! Stating over. Day 1 here we are! A fresh start. So glad we get that with Whole30. Don’t just have to stand in the corner with our tail between our legs. This death in the family and the off eating pattern it creates has really been a challenge. I covet all of your support as tomorrow is the funeral and food will be a strong presence in it. Plus I’m not home to cook and people have gone to great effort to cook for us all. It may turn out a more realistic start date for me is Wednesday, the 15th. I’m going to give it my best shot in the meanwhile though.

Welcome to a new beginning for those of us who find themselves at this point. Late but still great!! 

@Lisaarace

@Elizabeth33

Be encouraged, even now!!

Dianne

You know, for special occasions like this I don't think it's a problem to break a few eating rules. Whichever start date you choose is a good one.

@Dean-O, welcome aboard to youand your wife!! We are beyond thrilled to have you! Just jump right in! We are easy, resources filled, enthusiastic, real, and excited to have the two of you!! Welcome, again! You are in the right place!! 

Be encouraged!

Dianne

@Hope4Overcomers I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish you and your boyfriend's family the very best. And congratulations on committing to a new start date. I truly believe this is a wonderful program, but sometimes life happens and I think it's perfectly acceptable to change your goals when that happens. But you should be oh-so-proud of yourself for getting right back on the bandwagon! You'll be great in this next round!

@Elizabeth33 Aww, you didn't blow it! You made a choice, learned from it, and are back at it again! This program is already hard and I can't imagine doing it with the restrictions you have! So, don't be mad or disappointed with yourself. Just remind yourself of your goals and get back at it. We're all still here to support you and wish you the very, very best! 

I also struggled over the weekend. I stuck with it but I haven't eaten anything in the last 24 hours because I just don't feel like it. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm starving. But nothing sounds good and the amount of meal planning and prep is just straight-up overwhelming to me right now. I haven't given up (mostly due to a pep talk and my fiance refusing to allow me to eat non-compliant foods last night), but I also haven't worked up the energy to actually cook/eat as of late. 

This is definitely hard, but we can do it! 

Thank you so much @kirbz on behalf of @Elizabeth33 and me! You are so empathetic and such an encourager! I just know you can do it as well! Hang in there! I hit the phase in my last round where nothing sounded good and I couldn’t sum up the energy to surpass it. But I did and in the end I had Tiger Blood. You can do it! I’m cheering for you!

Go Get Em!

Dianne