Help needed-colonoscopy scheduled

I am on whole 30 and it has been going amazing. I am on day 18 now but I have to have a colonoscopy next Friday (which would be my 26th day). On the day before I have to start on clear liquids (broth, jello, popsicles, fruit juice) and these are all thing not on whole 30. I will be drinking the dreaded cocktail the day before of Miralax and the morning of. procedure.  My question is I think I will be okay with water and just fast but I am a diabetic and my sugars are really doing well. I am sure by the colonoscopy my sugar will drop dramatically which is not good. Doctor is very familiar with whole 30 and said to go off if needed to make sure sugars stay good. Any suggestions on alternatives Miralax actually has some sugar in it, I just looked it up. I really have no options on rescheduling the colonoscopy.

• Administrators

If you do a quick google search of "Whole30 colonoscopy prep" you'll get a bunch of forum threads as first results. This has been discussed a lot, there is lots of info available for you to mine.  :) 

Archived