Starting Saturday, July 7

Nprawl

Today is my start day. Sipping black coffee and waiting to be hungy so I can make my first compliant breakfast.

I did weigh myself in this morning at 140.  I just returned from vacation so I think this is a good time to start my 30 days.

I made it through day 1!  I believe I made some good choice and did only eat complaint food.  I did however wait too long to eat breakfast and that put my meals at odd times.  I felt good all day.

Now today is day 2.  I am following the whole 30 day by day guide and it's pretty much dead on how I feel.  Just like it says, I woke up with a slight headache and feel foggy.  I am not going to make the same mistake I made yesterday about breakfast.  I am eating it right now and going to hit the gym for a light workout afterward.

I think I am more hungry at home because if boredom and there is all the food to eat here.  

I feel like tomorrow will be better when I am at work with no time to think about food and snacks.

Day 2 over!  Again I made good choices and stuck to the plan.  But...the meal times were all messed up because my husband said the meat off the smoker would be done early afternoon but it really did not get done until 5.

Today is back to work so it should be easier to be on a set schedule.  Good luck to me!

Back to work on day 3 was a success.  Stay busy enough to not have time to think about snacks or food.

My son has 3 hours if taekwondo class 3 times a week so I did not have enough time to eat dinner before so I did have a hard boiled egg and a banana.  While he was in class I did have a chance to go to the grocery store and look around for some complaint foods.  Found some chicken sausage, BOGO, and Lara bars were on sale for $1 each.

I am looking forward for this to be a good day.

Day 4 another success!  I don't feel "Katt" either.

I even managed to not have a snack however about 1 hour after dinner I found myself back in the kitchen preparing my husband's dinner( he works too late for us to eat at the same time) and I grabbed some blackberries and grapes.  I know... I should not be doing that.

Anyways, on to day 5 and trying to stay positive at work even though some times it's hard when it seems there are so many negative people around me.

Archived