last week constant headache

So on my last week of whole30 I have had a major headache that is pretty constant.  I was very careful not to have anything non compliant.  The headache goes away as soon as I eat but returns about  an hour later. Thursday was day 30 days.  We had planned to only eat one meal off plan and restart Saturday complete on plan.  So the meal we had was shrimp and grits for dinner.  I wake up today feeling absolutely great.  Any idea I did wrong? I think I cut back to much on carbs or fats but I don't know.   

• Moderators
3 hours ago, CalicoluvsOtter said:

So the meal we had was shrimp and grits for dinner.  I wake up today feeling absolutely great.  Any idea I did wrong? I think I cut back to much on carbs or fats but I don't know.   

Its hard for us to say whether you cut back carbs or fats without any information on what you were eating and in what quantities, timing etc... if you would like to list out a few days of what your meals were like giving template measurements, specific veggies, fat, protein and fruits and you rmeal timing along with workouts and snacks, we can have a look.  Were you salting your food to taste on the program?  

Archived