Ending Day #2! (Good Night)

Larkie

Day 30 here......this last week has been the roughest of all. Severe fatigue and sobbing every day.

On Day 28, I finally just threw spinach, banana, avocado, pineapple, squash in a blender with water and drank the goo with eggs and sausage. Went back to bed then at lunch made zucchini spaghetti w/chicken Italian sausage. Went back to bed, then had a pork chop w/calabacitas.

Day 29, was able to drag out of bed enough, and lift my arms enough, to go to work. Dizzy, but drove anyway. I drank another thing of goo with more eggs and slowly started improving. I'm guessing I just can't choke down the amount needed for my body?

Day 30...….I'm having another glass of goo with eggs this morning and will eat compliant again all day.

I did read other threads re: depression and fatigue and I'm glad I'm not the only one.  I think I will add some cheese starting tomorrow.....

Day 31, added cheddar to eggs and seemed to have small heartburn.

Day 32, I had cottage cheese at lunch, seems to be causing discomfort. NOT happy about cheese possibly being a problem!

still horribly depressed and crying but I think the goo in the mornings is helping. I have lots of acne all of a sudden. Made the mistake of weighing myself and didn’t lose an ounce. Wasn’t trying to but after everything I read, I was disappointed.

• Moderators

Congrats on finishing and sorry you're not feeling well.  If you would like to continue to document your process of reintroduction, please make a new thread in the Post Whole30 section so as not to confuse new people and to keep the main forum on topic.

Archived