Paola Lortie

Which book do I purchase first? Help!

good morning, I would like to start 'Whole 30' however I'm confused which book I should purchase first? Day by Day or Food Freedom Forever or It starts with Food?  thanks for the help.

Paola

Hi There Paola

If you are interested in the Science and the why to choose to do a whole 30 - I highly recommend reading It Starts with Food first.

If you want to jump in but be prepared to know what to expect as a day by day situation - then read Day by Day.  Food Freedom Forever is more for those who are in the midst of a whole 30 or have completed a Whole 30 and want to know how to move forward after doing a whole 30 without living a life of complete restriction.

Best of Luck!

C.

This tells a little about each book:  https://whole30.com/books/

One tiny correction to what Carlaccini said above, the Whole30 Day by Day book is actually set up as a guided journal, a place to write your reflections of each day in your whole30. I think she's probably thinking of The Whole30 book as a good guide to what to expect and explanation of the rules.

36 minutes ago, Carlaccini said:

Hi There Paola

If you are interested in the Science and the why to choose to do a whole 30 - I highly recommend reading It Starts with Food first.

If you want to jump in but be prepared to know what to expect as a day by day situation - then read Day by Day.  Food Freedom Forever is more for those who are in the midst of a whole 30 or have completed a Whole 30 and want to know how to move forward after doing a whole 30 without living a life of complete restriction.

Best of Luck!

C.

Thank you, so which book do you recommend that I buy to start of with? I'm not sure which one I should be purchasing.

14 minutes ago, ShannonM816 said:

This tells a little about each book:  https://whole30.com/books/

One tiny correction to what Carlaccini said above, the Whole30 Day by Day book is actually set up as a guided journal, a place to write your reflections of each day in your whole30. I think she's probably thinking of The Whole30 book as a good guide to what to expect and explanation of the rules.

Yes that is exactly what I was thinking.  Thank you for correcting me!

4 minutes ago, Paola Lortie said:

Thank you, so which book do you recommend that I buy to start of with? I'm not sure which one I should be purchasing.

I would personally recommend reading It Start's with Food first.  Then maybe go with The Whole 30 book (I know you did not mention that) it contains recipes as well as information.