My Day 3 on Whole30

Roldgold831

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself.  My name is Jacki and I’m a newbie on Whole30, today is Day 3 for me.  I took off from work today because yesterday I seriously felt horrible physically.  I had a vicious headache, some nausea and lightheadedness, and just overall BAD.  Today I woke up with a bit of a residual headache, nothing I can’t handle, but still I decided to take the day off from work just to give myself a rest.  As soon as I woke up I decided to make myself a healthy breakfast to see how I would feel afterward.  I made eggs cooked with ghee (something I’ve never even heard of until now) and threw in some of the roasted veggies I made over the weekend.  I also had some avocado and some blueberries.  I’ve noticed that it’s been almost 4 hours since I’ve eaten that breakfast and I haven’t even thought of food except to wonder why I haven’t been hungry, physically or otherwise.  I’m not experienced enough in the program to know if that breakfast I made was a good breakfast by whole30 standards, (I’m thinking it was based on everything I’ve read so far) but I do know it made me feel good!

Anyway, I’m hoping that I’ve made it over that hump and that from here on out I’ll feel better and start to feel the benefits of this plan! 

Good luck to all the other newbies out there! :)

• Administrators
On 7/17/2018 at 8:52 AM, Roldgold831 said:

I made eggs cooked with ghee, threw in some of the roasted veggies I made over the weekend.  I also had some avocado and some blueberries.   

I’m not experienced enough in the program to know if that breakfast I made was a good breakfast by whole30 standards

You betcha it is! Well done! 4-5 hours comfortably between meals is the goal!

Archived