Yummmm!! But Fruit?? DAY 3

Araezea

Just checking in! Wrapping up day 3 and Ive been cooking off of the week 1 meal template in The Whole30 book. Just ate the perfect seared chicken breast, roasted potatoes, cole slaw, AND roasted red pepper sauce. It was a ton of food and it was delicious! Thank God real food can be delicious too! Lol. 

Also, I am not usually hungry in the morning, but Im eating my breakfasts! Cant wait for the day when I can wake up hungry and call it a NSV!! Lol. 

I do have a worry, Ive been eating a cup of watermelon everyday (I bought a whole one) and maybe an apple in my protein salad, or sliced apples along with my lunch. I dont want to ruin my whole 30 by eating too much fruit!! Whats the "rule" for this here? 

Peace and thanks.

• Moderators

Generally 0-2 fist sized servings a day eaten along with meals, not on their own or with nuts/nut butters as a snack  - in summer (if it's summer where you are) its common to eat more fruit as it's fresh and in season.  Sounds like you're eating your fruit with meals and not going overboard so keep on :) 

Archived