I'm Starting on August 1st!

LaurieS

Hi!  I'm Laurie and I'm starting my Whole30 on Wednesday.  I've tried before (twice) but had a problem with quick, take-along breakfast ideas.  I'm sure life would be easier if I wasn't allergic to eggs and I can't stand sausage...  If you have ideas or recipes for quick breakfasts, please share them with me!

1 hour ago, LaurieS said:

Hi!  I'm Laurie and I'm starting my Whole30 on Wednesday.  I've tried before (twice) but had a problem with quick, take-along breakfast ideas.  I'm sure life would be easier if I wasn't allergic to eggs and I can't stand sausage...  If you have ideas or recipes for quick breakfasts, please share them with me!

When I couldn’t do eggs I just did what I would do for lunch or dinner. Creating a protein salad that’s very simple so each day you can grab it and add a different spice to it. Or Cook up a gound meat that you can add spices to it that morning for what ever you have the tast for. I love the no fuss salmon cakes and can eat them cold. 

I make breakfast bowls with seasoned ground turkey or beef, roasted sweet potatoes and kale - sometimes I throw in extra veggies if I have them: mushrooms, sugar snap peas, veggie noodles - whatever sounds tasty! No egg necessary, but if I'm hungry I'll fry an egg or two and serve it alongside. 

Archived