Well Fed Pad Thai

captainninjapeters

I haven't made either yet, I just bought well fed. I'm so excited to try all sorts of things out of it! I generally cook the way she does, prepping ahead, etc. so all of her stuff makes so much sense to me. Even her bowl thing, my grandmother had a wonderful ceramic bowl that I've looked to find for ages.

I don't have well Fed yet! Can someone share the recipe here?

A lot of her recipes are posted on her blog, "The Clothes Make the Girl". Here's the recipe: http://www.theclothesmakethegirl.com/2011/05/08/paleo-pad-thai/

I'm planning on trying it Saturday. I may try using almond butter for the Sunshine Sauce, because I wasn't too fond of the Sunshine Sauce the last time I made it. I'm also going to substitute shredded cabbage for the snap peas because I don't really like snap peas.

A lot of her recipes are posted on her blog, "The Clothes Make the Girl". Here's the recipe: http://www.theclothe...paleo-pad-thai/

I'm planning on trying it Saturday. I may try using almond butter for the Sunshine Sauce, because I wasn't too fond of the Sunshine Sauce the last time I made it. I'm also going to substitute shredded cabbage for the snap peas because I don't really like snap peas.

thank you!!! YUM!

• 1 month later...

I made this recipe last night exactly as the recipe states, except I made sunshine sauce with cashew butter and added red peppers and zucchini to the stirfry. It was fantastic- my husband loved it so much he viewed it as an act of devotion that I let him take the only leftovers for lunch today. I loved it so much I made a quicky stirfry for dinner with all the same flavors but just thrown together in the pan. Yum. Yum. May have to get her book!

Hmmmmm... This recipe seems to universally loved. I didn't really like it... Was just a bit of a dull, gloppy mess to me. I ate it, but it wasn't anything fab.... At this point I'm thinking I messed it up somehow.., cause really EVERYONE loves it.

Ha! I got some pure cultured ghee....? Ick. I use it in a few things when the flavor won't really show up because the other flavors are so strong I've used another one from whole foods I like better, but it takes some getting used to! I'm not a huge fan either. Also the first time I cooked with coconut oil... It smelled like I was cooking everything in hand lotion. That was a weird weird moment. I like it now though

Archived