Sign in to follow this  
pags98

Whole 30 Victories

My wife and I completed our First Whole30 (I have a feeling we'll be doing more).  We were both ecstatic with our weight loss (19 pounds for me and 16 for her), but the NSV's were so much more amazing!

• Bowel Movements are normal now (previously a big issue for me)
  • Kicked the Caffeine Dragon (I don't like coffee so I was Mr. Coke Zero)
  • Kicked the artificial Sugar Dragon (see above)
  • Clothes fit better
  • Sleep is Amazing
  • Energy is consistent throughout the day
  • Mental Clarity (I was finding myself not being able to summon the right word - now that's gone)
  • Found that there are some amazing healthy whole30 recipes that we want in our "daily" life
  • Found great support and ideas on Instagram
  • I didn't find "Tiger Blood" but I'd say I found "Tiger Cub Blood"

This is going to be a big part of our life going forward.  Both for weight loss/maintenance and for feeling amazing.

Congrats!

I could pretty much have cut-and-pasted your NSV and weight loss total and made them my own for my first W30 experience (except my caffeine fix was Diet Coke, not Coke Zero). I’m in the middle of my second round, after completing my first at the end of February, and my wife has joined the fun this time.

It’s been a complete life-changer for me. Hope you continue to see the great results. Keep up the hard work.

With appreciation,

ML

PS - Closing in on 200 days without a Diet Coke. Pretty sure Coca-Cola’s stock has taken a hit the past six months :)

Hello everyone!  I'm new to the forum, but, I have successfully completed my third round of The Whole30 program!  It has completely changed my life for the better.  I could probably write a book about all of the things that have changed in my life but I'll just keep it short.  I live a better quality of life with less pain in my joints, better sleep,  thinking clearer, and weight loss just to name a few.  So far, I've lost a total of 45 pounds!  There's no looking back, this is a way of life for me now! I encourage everyone I know to  try Whole 30.