geekima

Starting our 3rd Round Monday, August 13th

My husband and I are starting our 3rd round of W30 next monday after taking a few years off and watching our diet make a slow and steady decline back into well...badness.  We keep kosher, so we'll be altering recipes to remove things we can't have for that and I plan on relying heavily on the crockpot and instant pot.

Anyone else starting next week?

I started today!  I also don’t eat beef or pork for religious reasons, and it’s making it a little difficult for me because apparently the chicken at Chipotle, where I had lunch, is not compliance. 

I'm starting my first round on Monday as well.  I've done it previously with success but wasn't able to keep going.  I'm looking forward to using the tools and forum much more this time around so I can stick with it.  Good luck!!

Hi geekima

im starting tomorrow for the first time. I’m hoping to find the right combo to help me with focus and energy and reduce headaches. I completely understand getting off track. I’ve done fruit and veg smoothies that helped me feel better but it’s hard to keep up with esp with kids. If you’d like to cheer each other on along the way please feel free to drop me a line. 

Deb