August 13 - Let's do this!

SweatyBetty

I've done the program previously (a couple of years ago) and loved it.  Unfortunately, I did not continue with the habits learned during the 30 days.  This time I will use the tools and this forum for better long term results.    I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's progress!!

Hello Betty

I’m starting tomorrow as well. It’s my first time doing this. Hoping to improve my energy focus, get rid of headaches, improve my skin and lose weight. If you would like to cheer each other on along the way please feel free to drop be a line. 

Deb

Hi All,

I started on the 11 of August and I would love to join the group for some moral support!  I have done the program before and I have had amazing results in the 30 days. I also learnt that going off program AT ALL does not work.

Jodi

I’m new to Whole30 but am excited to start tomorrow. Would also love to join in even though I’ll be a day behind you. I had a colonoscopy today and thought since my system has been reset from fasting yesterday and most of today, that tomorrow I would continue the reset with the Whole 30. Been reading the books and planning my meals and am looking forward to it! 

I started August 13th as well :-).  This is my first time.  Honestly, I'm scared for the weekend!  My fitness and meals fail me on the weekends.  I'm going to plan some meals and plan to take some food with me wherever I go for these next couple of weekends.  I'm stoked to do this!

Archived