worcestershire sauce?

esjonesmusic

I went to make meatloaf today and grabbed the worcestershire sauce and it has brown sugar in it.  One teaspoon has 1gram of sugar.  If I am putting 2 tablespoons in an entree, does this spread out the sugar enough to make it legal?  I am assuming no, but I thought I would check anyway.  On day 16 and I am doing ok.  Just hungry all of the time.

• Moderators

No sorry, no amount of added sugar is okay for the program.

If you're hungry all the time it's likely that you're not eating enough... do you eat a full template meal every 4-5 hours?  Add plated fat to every meal and fill your plate with veggies?  You really shouldn't be and don't need to be hungry all the time on this program.

Thank you SugarcubOD.  I suspected as much with regards to the worcestershire sauce.  The hunger is due to the not being quite up to speed with the meal making.  I have eliminated everything, but I am so busy that I am not getting in a proper lunch.  I am needing to do a better job with that.  Dinner and Breakfast ok.  Think I am getting too much fat though.  My stomach has become sensitive.  I have been using ghee and olive oil.  

Archived