Help Picking A Coach Based On My Needs

Hello! I am a long time Whole30 advocate and have struggled with binge eating for a very long time. I’ve made lots of progress, but I’m still working on my recovery. I hope to become a Whole30 coach myself in the future, but I would like to be coached by someone first to experience it first hand. I was wondering if the Mods on this forum know which coaches have the most experience with binge/compulsive eating, anxiety/emotional eating, etc. There are so many coaches now that when I went to read about them I’m just not sure which one to choose! Any advice would be much appreciated. I’m hoping to do a September Whole30 with whoever I choose. 

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Dragonslayer said:

Hello! I am a long time Whole30 advocate and have struggled with binge eating for a very long time. I’ve made lots of progress, but I’m still working on my recovery. I hope to become a Whole30 coach myself in the future, but I would like to be coached by someone first to experience it first hand. I was wondering if the Mods on this forum know which coaches have the most experience with binge/compulsive eating, anxiety/emotional eating, etc. There are so many coaches now that when I went to read about them I’m just not sure which one to choose! Any advice would be much appreciated. I’m hoping to do a September Whole30 with whoever I choose. 

Hi @Dragonslayer - we aren't given any more detail or info on the coaches than can be found on the coaches.whole30.com portion of the website, sorry! I would pick a few you think you could be compatible with and then send them your story and "interview" a few and see if anyone stands out. 

Archived